Leave a comment;)

Tuesday, December 31

What a Year.

One year ago today, I sat here and wrote this.
Well, not here exactly.
You see, I've moved.
My life has changed so very drastically in one year, as I read that post it felt like... I was reading something I had written much longer ago than one year.  One year ago I had only daydreams and wishes, only imagination and small quiet hope that what has happened to me this past year would ever, EVER happen.
I have forgotten what its like to sit and type words that are bubbling and bursting from somewhere inside of me where magic still exists. I cant explain how it feels, maybe you all have something that makes you feel so free that it makes you wonder if you were made to do it.
I cant figure out why something that makes me wonder such a thing has the power to torment me, trap the words inside of me as I sit and try to write them down, and repeatedly erase the evidence as if scared of saying it the slightest bit wrong. Its like having all these thoughts and feelings and emotions and doubts and hopes inside of you, and you NEED to tell them to a person but you wonder if it even matters how you say it, if they don't have any of the same little spark of magic inside of them too they wont really understand a word. That's what I feel like writing on this blog sometimes. I can see the words but theres no SPARK. These words that I write make sense to me because they are mine, but what if somebody reads this long extensive paragraph with something else on their mind and doesn't feel a word I say? I guess what should that matter to me. :) I write for me, not my readers. I feel unworthy that one person would open my little blog page and read and get it, really Get it.
I read my hopes about 2013... some of them made my heart ache abit, some made me cringe and wish I had tried harder, some made me nod and smile bittersweetly.
and now its gone. One year ago, and it feels like jus last week or yesterday. Time happens. People change, and I have changed. Change scares me, but I've had the most wonderful changes happen to me in the last few months that I could have imagined;)
I now have a dashing husband that I feel more love for than I ever imagined was humanly possible.
I get to go places with him and it feels like an adventure. :)
I now live in a teeny little blue house with him, in a little village across from a little store.
Its adorable. :) Right now im sitting in front of a roaring woodstove with twinkly lights around me and all my favorite colors eating cinnamon hard candy from Christmas time. :)
I have a whole new set of family to celebrate Christmas and Life with including a brand new baby niece that is the cutest thing you ever laid eyes on!
The best day of my life happened this year, September 15th 2013 was the day I married Kris and my whole life changed.
Its been a Wonderful year.:)
Heres to 2014, which we hope is as Special:)

Cheers<3



P.S. I promise to write more. Ive missed you.
P.P.S Please hold me to it.


8 comments:

  1. ohmygoodness, you're married?! that is so wonderful!! congrats to you! <3 i hope 2014 is epic for you. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Thank you so much and I hope yours is as special as can be! :)

      Delete
  2. hey princess kate! ;) glad to hear from your corner of the world again...would love to fly over on my magic carpet and swoop down to see you in your mystic lil blue house....but i shall have to content myself with only reading about you and your lovely life! keep on writing! yay for twentyfourteen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon! :D Come right over! Id love that:) Thanks for the nudge and I am trying to get into the writing mode again! Hope your year is fantastic:)

      Delete
  3. This is beautiful! Hope you have a great year. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Madd! :) I hope yours is wonderful too!!

      Delete
  4. oh goody! you used the word 'dashing' !!:D loved the post! please do continue with the lovely writings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heehee yes dashing is such fun to say:D good! YAY I will I hope!!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment a little ray of sunbeam comes and brightens my day;)