Leave a comment;)

Monday, July 1

Here's Hope


Here's to the days that happiness doesn't "come naturally". 
The days when heads pound, darkness settles around and the Grey snatches me in its frosty grip. 
The days when the thoughts swirl, questions hound, worries sneak closer and closer. 
Hope threatens to escape, doubts start to drown me in their incessant wailings. 
When wonderings start nagging, old demons remember me and come after me with a vengeance.



Here's to my God.
Here's to HIS Power that can overcome my Doubt and Fear and Despair. 
To look Satan in the eyes and let him see MY God. 
And to watch him cower in fear and run in horror.

Here's to Hope. 
<3


This is a small bunch of words that i wrote off the top of my head...  Do You know those days too? They try to scare me. They try. And they do often. Until I remember that I have a God that is SOOO much Bigger than anything I will face in my life, and slowly Hope starts warming up the little icey scared bits of my heart and bringing back Peace:) 
Also this post scares me because its personal so its probably gonna be one of those that I QUICKLY finish typing and press Post with my eyes closed just so I don't chicken out lol. 
I'm never sure whether to get okay with the fact that I only post once a month MAX or set a schedule cos schedules always never ever work for very long for me and I hate feeling sad about not posting. :)
Hahahaha. 
Also I'm rather insecure about posting when I go this long without.*blush* Like..perhaps their boring (which wouldn't really matter cos you'd just be ignoring them anyhow) or... I don't know... boring... or... yeah. 

OH my.
Its CANADA DAY! woohoo! :)
Happy Canada Day to all you Canadians, Americans, Ukrainians, and Everyone else who lives far, wide or in-between!!! :) 
I'm so very very lucky to live in such a wonderful peaceful place. 

I just wanna ask you all to Pray along with me for all the lonely people in the world that are lost and searching for Hope and Light right now and something, anything secure to hold on to. The ones who need special comfort and peace. Thanks;')

I need Ideas for things to talk about. If anything, ANYTHING comes to your head you should tell me below and then maybe I'll have motivation and inspiration to start talking to you all more;)







2 comments:

  1. Lovely post. :)
    And it's not boring - it's really, REALLY nice. "Here's to hope" that's great. Perfect.

    Have an awesome day Kate! :)
    xx
    SW
    http://afreemindsw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the poem! and happy Canada day! :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment a little ray of sunbeam comes and brightens my day;)