Leave a comment;)

Saturday, January 21

WhAt?! TAGGED?! 0_o

Hey! I have a little *cough*  surprise for you today..
Something different! Yay! I love different! :)
By different I mean i was tagged by Dream Sailor (another Kate).. . :) Press her name to see her post that she tagged me in. To do a fun fun thing.
SO, fun quiz, Here. Now!
(starting.)   :) Yaay!

1.What would you do if you knew you could not fail? So many things that I havnt tried.
2. If you had an opportunity to go to Haiti with a charity organization, would you? IN A HEARTBEAT. Seriously. I am hoping to go back as Soon as i possibly can. I left my heart there, i think.
3. You're in a situation where you know doing the right thing will get you in trouble (with the law, your family, friends, your school, ect.) what do you do? I cant really think of a situation at the moment, but I'd like to think that I'd do the right thing...!!:) Lol.
4. What do you want to change in the world? Refer to: "11 Things I want to Change".
5. Favorite species of owl?  The Saw-Whet Owl.. (my favorite one i found on google images) :D SO adoRABLe, I want one to keep!!!!


6. What would you rather eat, if you absolutely HAD to: a crayon or a camera card? A crayon!! I have tasted them before and they aren't as bad as some things, like maybe a twig.
7. You see a see a ten dollar bill on the floor in a check-out lane, it may or may not belong to the person in front of you. What do you do? Ask the person in front of me and behind me and all around, and if nobody claims it, keep it to give to somebody that needs it. Wait for a sign;)
8. Who do you like better, Darth Vader or Ken (Barbie's obnoxious boyfriend)? OBVIOUSLY Darth Vader... Ken=vomit.
9. You break something in a pottery store. Now what do you do? A face palm.  Than go buy it.(Not the face palm, the EX-pottery) 
10. What would you do if you woke up and found yourself in the 'cat room' of an animal shelter? Find another Room!!! I Kinda hate cats. ( except the fluffy kitten kind..) *cringes for horror-stricken comments* :)

11. What is your opinion of the sesame street character Elmo? 


*swoons*


11 Things that I wish i could change:
(In no particular order!)
 1.Peoples' priorities.
 2.Animal abuse. :(
 3. Starvation
 4. Slavery
 5. The lives of children who don't have parents. :'(
 6. UnNoticed Beauty
 7. The lives of people who have never heard about the Wonderful Love of Jesus. :)
 8.The lives of people who say they are Christians, but they live with out Hope and The True Love of God in their lives.
 9. Doubt
10. How humans judge each other.
11. People who don't think that their beautiful, Just the way God made them. :)


People that I tag. 
Btw...
I am simply going to say, whoever wants to comment answering the questions, that would be pretty awesome, and so yeah. :) Be my guest. (i would clap in happiness probably if you would decide to... hint hint) ;)
Ruuuules: (Which are not being followed.. *cough* ) 
1. post these rules.
2. you must post 11 random things you want to change the world with.
3. answer the ques­tions the tag­ger set for you in their post.
4. cre­ate 11 new ques­tions for the peo­ple you tag to answer.
5. go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. no stuff in the tag­ging sec­tion about ‘you are tagged if you are read­ing this.’ blah blah blah, you legit­i­mately have to tag 11 people!(or less) 



For the "Tagged" : Your Questions:   * drum roll*
1. Are you a back-seat Driver?
2. Your Greatest Most Life-Changing discovery: 
3. Slippers or a pet unicorn?
4. Chinese food or Italian?
5. Which would you rather use as a pillow: A chicken pot pie, A bouquet of flowers(in a vase, of course..), Or a medium to small sized blob of Vaseline? 
6. How long are your toenails?
7. In desperate measures, would you rather eat a small tree or a sofa?
8. Who is your living hero? (as opposed to dead)
9. What is your goal?
10. How experienced are you at feeding lasagna to a shrubbery?
11. How confused are you right now on a scale of 1-17?

So yEah! That basically is all i have. BTW this took me a long time to finish.

HEY... If you wanna, Answer the questions in the COMMENTS

Belo
          o
              o
                 o
                     w...
                    ll
                    ll
                    ll
                   \  /
                    v
0_o

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha!! Best post of the month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahhaa, I LOVE THIS!!
    Especially the Elmo question.... and Ken. MWAAHAHHAAAAAAAA.
    M'okay. ;)

    1. Are you a back-seat Driver? Nah; unless I'm in the passenger seat... then I feel quite at liberty to monitor the speedometer. ;)
    2. Your Greatest Most Life-Changing discovery: The forgiveness and grace and love of the LORD. :) (Oh, and everything I've learned about the Universe. MINDBLOWING.)
    3. Slippers or a pet unicorn? A unicorn wearing slippers.
    4. Chinese food or Italian? Chinese.
    5. Which would you rather use as a pillow: A chicken pot pie, A bouquet of flowers(in a vase, of course..), Or a medium to small sized blob of Vaseline? Bahahahhaaa, this question is awesome. Umm... I'd have to say flowers... since they wouldn't be too messy. xDD
    6. How long are your toenails? How long? ....not long.
    7. In desperate measures, would you rather eat a small tree or a sofa? A tree. Hey--if deers can eat them, we p'rolly could! xDD
    8. Who is your living hero? (as opposed to dead) Jesus Christ. <33
    9. What is your goal? Change everything that isn't beautiful in the world.
    10. How experienced are you at feeding lasagna to a shrubbery? ...I've never tried it! But I'll have to, sometime... xD
    11. How confused are you right now on a scale of 1-17? TWENTY!! no, kidding. ;)


    ....Those questions rawk. ;D
    Swell post, Kate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh brilliant post! Brilliant answers, Kate!!!! I love the Saw-Whet Owl! <333 SO CUTEEE!! And Elmo is so cute too. And you’ve been to Haiti?! That is AWESOME.

    Okay, so I am totally gonna answer your questions, (because they are utterly amazing!!!!)

    1. Are you a back-seat Driver? …Sometimes. Baha!
    2. Your Greatest Most Life-Changing discovery: …For me that would probably be when I discovered that many countries are still whaling and also about the cruelties of keeping whales and dolphins in captivity. Because I’m now very involved with helping whales and dolphins because of it. : )
    3. Slippers or a pet unicorn? PET UNICORN!!!!!!
    4. Chinese food or Italian? …Tough one…probably Italian.
    5. Which would you rather use as a pillow: A chicken pot pie, A bouquet of flowers(in a vase, of course..), Or a medium to small sized blob of Vaseline? …a medium to small sized blob of Vaseline. OH YES. xD
    6. How long are your toenails? Short. xD
    7. In desperate measures, would you rather eat a small tree or a sofa? …A little bit of both perhaps..?! Haha!
    8. Who is your living hero? (as opposed to dead) My Mom and Dad!!
    9. What is your goal? To manifest God’s Glory on Earth. <3
    10. How experienced are you at feeding lasagna to a shrubbery? …Not very. I ought to practice.
    11. How confused are you right now on a scale of 1-17? 2. xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS Nonii. :D I havn't had many this month lol.
    And Mel, thanks too! :D Seriously, I want to do yours too. I totally had it half typed out and then my computer left. *sigh*
    Kate, YEs!!!!! I have, a year ago. It was the most wonderful experience of my life. I wish everybody could experience it. ;)
    thanks so much for answering this guys:D I laughed alot at ur hilarity hehe. :D

    ReplyDelete

When you comment a little ray of sunbeam comes and brightens my day;)